CDC (Chip Design Contest) Registration
CDC Registration due dateChip Design Contest registration due date:
Publication policy of the accepted papers• Since the paper in the field of CDC is not the formal (regular) paper approved by ISOCC, it is not included in the conference proceedings.
CDC Registration fee
• The last day to register online is
October 5, 2018, all the participants will be required to register on-site. September 21, 2018
• Tutorials, Banquet tickets, and credit card service fee are all included in both regular and student registration fees.
• IDEC will support CDC teams participating in IDEC MPW with a registration fee of 100,000 won.
|Category||Author and early registration
(Chip Design Contest)
|USD 210||KRW 230,000||USD 230||KRW 250,000|
|Optional Item(s)||Additional Banquet Ticket||USD 100(KRW120,000)|
CDC Registration guidelines for authors• At least one author of each accepted paper should register for the conference at a full CDC registration rate no later than
CDC registration entitlements• Participant’s registration fee includes (Access to All Sessions, Conference Proceedings, Final Program, Coffee Breaks, Welcome Reception, Lunches, Banquet, and Tutorials).
Method of Payment
|Overseas||Master, Visa, JCB, Diners and Union Pay|
|Domestic||Issued in Korea (Except Samsung Card)|
- Card payment is available through the on-line system.
- Please note that we are collaborating with the registration system supplier KG INICIS. Thus you will find 'inicis.com' on the receipt of your registration payment.
- Please confirm your payment receipt provided by your card vendor.
- Please note that the credit card payment will not be approved if the country where card was used does not match the country of issue.
• Direct bank transfers should be made to the account below.
• The sender’s name must be identical to the registrant’s name.
• A copy of the receipt of the bank remittance should be sent to the Secretariat by e-mail (email@example.com).
• Please note that bank charges for remittance must be paid by registrants; remaining balances should be paid on-site.
• Bank Name: KEB Hana Bank
Registration and Payment Status
• Once full payment is completed, Your payment Status will be updated immediately.
(From “Waiting” to “Paid.”)
• A Confirmation Letter will be sent immediately via email. If you do not receive one, contact the secretariat by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
• Once full payment is completed, it takes three weeks for the Payment Status to be updated from “Waiting” to “Paid.”
• A Confirmation Letter will be sent within three weeks via email. If you do not receive one, contact the secretariat by email (email@example.com).
Cancellation and Refund Policy• Cancellations must be received by sending an email to Conference Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before October 10, 2018. Cancellations of the online registration received on or before October 10, 2018 will receive a refund of all fees paid, less a 20% processing fee. No refunds will be given after October 10, 2018.
ContactFor questions: Conference Secretariat(email@example.com)