We welcome your online registration for ISOCC 2018.
It is important to read all the information on the website before you commence the registration process.
◆ You are required to register in ISOCC 2018 if you would like to participate.
◆ Please note prices quoted are in US Dollars (USD) / Korean Won (KRW) and are inclusive of goods and services tax
◆ Internet Explorer is the preferred internet platforms.
◆ Do not use the ‘Back’ button during the online registration process.
◆ If you wish to change the registration category or cancel your registration, please contact the
Registration due dateAuthor and early registration due date:
Publication policy of the accepted papers• Accepted papers must be presented at the conference by a full fee-paying registered author to qualify for publication in both the conference proceedings and IEEE Xplore.
Registration fee and guidelines for regular, invited, and special session paper authors• The last day to register online is
|Category||Author and early registration
by Oct. 12, 2018
after Oct. 12, 2018
|Regular||Members of IEEE CAS Society||USD 480||KRW 530,000||USD 530||KRW 580,000|
|Members of IEEE||USD 500||KRW 550,000||USD 550||KRW 600,000|
|Non Members||USD 550||KRW 600,000||USD 600||KRW 650,000|
|Student||Members of IEEE CAS Society||USD 285||KRW 305,000||USD 305||KRW 325,000|
|Members of IEEE||USD 300||KRW 320,000||USD 320||KRW 340,000|
|Non Members||USD 320||KRW 340,000||USD 340||KRW 360,000|
|Optional Item(s)||Additional Banquet Ticket||USD 100(KRW120,000)|
(by the same Author)
|First Paper||Second Paper||Third Paper||Fourth Paper|
|One Paper||Regular Registration||-||-||-|
|Second Paper||Regular Registration||Student Registration||-||-|
|Third Paper||Regular Registration||Student Registration||Student Registration||-|
|Fourth Paper||Regular Registration||Student Registration||Student Registration||Student Registration|
Registration entitlements• Participant’s registration fee includes (Access to All Sessions, Conference Proceedings, Final Program, Coffee Breaks, Welcome Reception, Lunches, Banquet, and Tutorials).
Benefits for keynote speakers and tutorial speakers• Keynote speakers will be given a memorial plaque and an honorarium (only for academic speakers) for their contribution.
Registration guidelines and benefits for general chairs, Track chairs, Session chairs and organizing committee members• Registration must be completed by
Benefits for special session organizers• Reimbursement of a full registration fee will be given only to special session organizers.
Registration guidelines and benefits for conference sponsors• They will have one free registration per a sponsoring of KRW 1,000,000.
Method of Payment
- Available credit card
|Overseas||Visa, Master, JCB and AMEX|
|Domestic||Issued in Korea (Except Samsung Card)|
- Card payment is available through the on-line system.
- Please note that we are collaborating with the registration system supplier ‘EXIMBAY’ for a Credit Card issued outside Korea and ‘KG INISIS’ for a Credit Card issued in Korea
- Please confirm your payment receipt provided by your card vendor.
- Please note that the credit card payment will not be approved if the country where card was used does not match the country of issue.
• Direct bank transfers should be made to the account below.
• The sender’s name must be identical to the registrant’s name.
• A copy of the receipt of the bank remittance should be sent to the Secretariat by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
• Please note that bank charges for remittance must be paid by registrants; remaining balances should be paid on-site.
|• Bank Name: KEB Hana Bank
• Bank Address: 66, EULJI-RO, JUNG-GU, SEOUL, KOREA
• Swift Code: KOEXKRSE
• Account Holder: ISOCC
• Account Number: 742-910008-27804
Registration and Payment Status
• Once full payment is completed, Your payment Status will be updated immediately.
(From “Waiting” to “Paid.”)
• A Confirmation Letter will be sent immediately via email. If you do not receive one, contact the secretariat by email (email@example.com).
• Once full payment is completed, it takes three weeks for the Payment Status to be updated from “Waiting” to “Paid.”
• A Confirmation Letter will be sent within three weeks via email. If you do not receive one, contact the secretariat by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Cancellation and Refund Policy• Cancellations must be received by sending an email to Conference Secretary (email@example.com) on or before October 12, 2018. Cancellations of the online registration received on or before October 12, 2018 will receive a refund of all fees paid, less a 20% processing fee. No refunds will be given after October 12, 2018.
ContactFor questions: Conference Secretariat(firstname.lastname@example.org)